The Academy of Math and Science (with 3 campuses in Tucson, Arizona) is seeking passionate and knowledgeable teachers for full time employment for the 2013-2014 school year in the following positions:
• Elementary School Teachers
• Middle School Teachers (Math, English, Social Studies, Science)
• Music Teachers(Elementary and Middle)
• Foreign Language Teachers (Elementary and Middle)
• Paraprofessional / Teacher Aide
We are interested in candidates who believe that...
1. All students can be successful and all students should love to learn
2. A comprehensive education includes a constant examination of thoughts and beliefs, a cultivation of identity and purpose, opportunities for service, internships, and real world application of knowledge
3. A thorough and advanced education in math and science at the primary and secondary level is essential for success in the world of tomorrow.
4. The complete and passionate dedication of teachers, administration, and staff leads to student success
5. High and clear expectations and collaboration from students, parents, and all stakeholders yields results
AMS Non-Discrimination Policy
AMS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Vietnam Era Veteran. Unlawful discrimination or harassment is a violation of federal and state laws, and school rules and policies.